If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (256) 891-0177

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Bathroom Fire

The smoke and sooty residue in this Marshall County bathroom was the result of a hair dryer that shorted and torched a towel and cosmetic products. The oily soot requires a special cleaning process to minimize smearing and staining. Fortunately, the hard counter surface and mirrors wiped down easily with dry sponges. The walls and cabinetry were cleaned using special detergents. Odor removal was completed using a hydroxyl generator and a light deodorizing spray. The exhaust vent was also cleaned to remove smoke particles and odors. The right call is to SERVPRO of Marshall County to resolve your fire & smoke, water, or mold problems in a safe and secure professional manner. We willingly work and coordinate cleanup and restoration services with insurance companies to reduce costs to homeowners while mitigating damage and inconveniences.