Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Clean Up


A disaster in a home, your home can be a very traumatic experience for people. We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you du... READ MORE



Cleaning After A Fire


A disaster in a home, your home can be a very traumatic experience for people. We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you du... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Damage


This kitchen fire damage in Marshall County left in its trail a lot of black soot. The flooring is unrecognizable in the left picture. SERVPRO of Marshall Count... READ MORE



Electrical Fire Damage


An electrical fire can start small but it can also start BIG damage in what seems like the blink of an eye. This showcases a dining room before and then after t... READ MORE



Residential Fire Damage


This family’s Marshall County home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical issue. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fir... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire


The smoke and sooty residue in this Marshall County bathroom was the result of a hair dryer that shorted and torched a towel and cosmetic products. The oily soo... READ MORE



Clean up after fire damage in Horton, AL


Our team worked diligently to take this site devastated by fire from disaster to cleaned site in just one day.



House Fire in Douglas, AL


This old pedal sewing machine was in a house fire in Douglas, AL where half of the house burned down. All that was saved was a few pieces of furniture. The afte... READ MORE



House Fire in Douglas, AL


This is another piece of furniture from the house fire in Douglas, AL where half the house was burned. All that was save was several pieces of furniture. This... READ MORE



House Fire in Albertville, AL


This fire was in Albertville, AL and was caused by a sofa that caught on fire. The fire produced a lot of smoke and soot. As you can see from the photo in the k... READ MORE



House Fire in Albertville, AL


This is a second picture from the fire in Albertville, AL where the sofa caught on fire and produced a large amount of smoke and soot. The production techs did ... READ MORE



In Progress - Arab, AL


We have been working on getting this home back "Like it never even happened." This job was a kitchen fire that affected 90 percent of the house. We have been wo... READ MORE



In Progress - Arab, AL


This picture shows you how far our crew has come so far on this fire job. They have been working so hard to get this done, and done the right way for our custom... READ MORE



Apartment Fire in Boaz, AL


Our crew worked so hard getting this job done in a timely manner for the customers that were on a time crunch. The entire area was 'clean to paint'. In situatio... READ MORE